Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine (double head)
Product description: invention patent ZL201010109380.4,
Practical patent: ZL201020112930.3 This product is suitable for welding the positive and negative electrodes of 10-200AH laminated power battery (between 10-100 layers of aluminum foil and copper foil), and multi-layer welding of PACk cells. This product is an invention patented product of our company. At the same time, we conduct PCT international inquiries to many countries. Application number PCT/CN2010/001185, international filing date: 2010.08.04, priority date: 2010.02.05. It is specially suitable for 50-200AH single welding of laminated power battery. The coverage can be determined by the specific number of layers and requirements of the customer. It has high efficiency and low internal resistance. It is an ideal choice for large-capacity power batteries.
1. Generator: using automatic tracking constant current technology, stable performance, intelligent control mode, covering time, energy, power, energy, depth and other modes. It has multiple control functions such as counting, historical data storage, curve analysis, etc.
2. Head: The machine is precise and stable, equipped with an integrated cooling system.
3. Energy conversion system: adopts German Tektronix chip, strong and stable power output.
4. Ultrasonic upper and lower acoustic poles (welding heads) are made of German 0 steel raw materials, combined with acoustic principles and superb processing technology. The processed products are durable, long life, and smooth.
5. Welding effect: firm connection, low internal resistance, no false welding, no powder vibration, no burning of diaphragm, no hot insulating glue, no vibration of the pole piece, and the residual welding surface between metal and metal reaches more than 80%. After welding, the surface is smooth, without wrinkles, and no raised burrs on the back. The solder joints are full and clear, firm and reliable, and the position of the solder joints are not broken. The breaking force can be tested according to the number of layers and the thickness of the material.